lundi 25 septembre 2017

Alfalfa and juveniles

I recently purchased 2 male cuties. Sterling is a white mosaic and is 3 months old, Onyx is a med ebony and is 2 months old. I've had chins in the past but it's been quite a while and I'm afraid I was highly uneducated at that time.
Obviously I want to give my boys the best and healthiest lives possible.
I'm a bit confused about the rules on alfalfa. I've tried to read as much as I can but some of the info I'm finding is a bit conflicting.
Right now the boys are on Mazuri and loose alfalfa per the breeders recommendation. I realize now that said breeder was more of a hobby breeder and has already given me some flawed recommendations (raisins being excellent multi-daily treats for one). I've only had them for a little over a week and have been feeding the loose alfalfa, Mazuri and alfalfa cubes per instructions. This seems like an incredible amount of alfalfa to me, even for juveniles.
I'm certainly no expert, but this seems incorrect to me. I wanted to double check with you since your information and advise has been such an enormous help to giving my boys the pampered (but healthy) life they deserve :)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire