vendredi 7 avril 2017

Free to good home. Livingston, Texas

Dessy is a standard female, about 4 years old. She normally eats Oxbow, though I had to put her on Pirina Pro rabbit food when funds got tight. She'll likely be back on Oxbow soon, though, because she hates this stuff. I also have about 75% of a large bale of timothy that she has for food and bedding.
Dessy has a massive ferret cage, the size of a double Ferret Nation, with ample perches and a wood house.

Now for the reason: I'm going to be moving out of the country by the end of the year, and between the 11+ hour flight, selling her cage and buying a new one with all new supplies, any quarrantine she might have to be in, and hoping I can find a reliable window A/C unit right away, I think it would be kinder to everyone if I found her a loving home here.

As the title states, I'm in Livingston, Texas. I can travel a bit to meet her new family, but I work six days a week so I can't go too far.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire