samedi 8 avril 2017

Aloe and other plants?

Hi everyone!

Not sure if this is the right area, so I apologize if I should have posted elsewhere!

I know that some wood and whatnot is toxic for chins. Does anyone know if having an aloe plant in the same room would give off anything that might harm him? I read an article about certain plants that might help sleep (granted it was off Facebook and I'm still going to look into it if they are perhaps chin-friendly http://ift.tt/2oQkorN), my current life problem, and I wanted to try them out.

I thought aloe might be the least fragrant and easiest to get and maintain. The others were lavender (hate the smell), jasmine (I think I hate that smell too lol), English ivy, and the snake plant. Those last 2 also sounded interesting if anyone happened to have any information. I wondered if it's the smell of anything that could be harmful. Is echinacea or eucalyptus or maybe both that are toxic, so I've avoided a room spray/essential oils thinking that I might kill my baby if he inhaled! Color me paranoid lol. Any information would be great. Thank you!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire