samedi 29 avril 2017

Chinchilla Diagnosed with diabetes now loosing weight fast - HELP HELP

Hi There

I took my chinchilla to the vet yesterday as i noticed Elsa was loosing weight. She was 578grams at the beggining of april and is now 514, The vet done xrays, blood tests and urine sample and told me she was diabetic and had a blood glucose level of 14.3. Since then they gave me the recovery liquid feed to try and give her with syringe however she will not eat. I have weighed her food (science plus pellets) and she has had no food since yesterday also not touched the timothy hay, She has dropped 15 grams since yesterday. I took her to the vets tonight however they dont seem to really help. They havent told me how to increase her weight or if there is anything else i can do. Im pretty worried about her. She was injected with electrolytes tonight, and still wont eat.

Please can someone help me, she is only 1 year old (she has a sister however I have seperated them to monitor her food)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire