mercredi 26 avril 2017

Chinchilla not responding and shaking

A few minutes ago my chinchilla started making screaming noises, and I went into the room and he stopped, but he is breathing heavily and seems out of it and is shaking. I don't know if this is a serious matter but he doesn't seem 100 percent aware. When I put something near his nose he will sniff but act uninterested. I have even tried giving him a treat and still no reaction but a sniff

It took a while but he finally noticed his dust bath and got in it for a second but immediately got back out and started standing still again. Every once in a while he will jump onto another ledge and stop moving again, looking completely out of it.

I left the room and not even 10 seconds later he started screaming again, and I went back in and he stopped. Is my chinchilla scared? Does he need to go to the vet? There was some loud banging earlier and his screaming started probably 15 to 20 minutes after that.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire