mercredi 3 août 2016

Long lost sibling pairing?

So I have a female chinchilla named simba I've had since April and a male named taz I just got recently. He is her sibling my friend got with me when I got simba we were told they were both boys and recently I found out simba is a girl then my friend sold me taz,which I couldn't be more excited about! But I have some concerns.right now they are in separate cages of course, but one day I would like to possibly have them in the same cage, that being said I would like to get one fixed but I don't know which one would be the best choice to have fixed tho, and as far as pairing them how long should it take before I can put them together after one being fixed if they do hit it off? Thank you in advance for helping:dance3:


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire