mercredi 3 août 2016

Introducing and breeding concerns :(

Ok so I have one female chinchilla that I've had since April and honestly didn't know she was a girl cause I was told she was a boy and my friend was told the one she got was a boy. Well, I wasn't worried about gender or anything and never planned on breeding or even having more than one. So a few months go by and I come across a video on how to tell their gender. And then I just got curious and decided to check...and well, she wasn't a boy which didn't bother me ...so then my friend sold hers (simba's brother) to me and he is for sure a boy they are in separate cages.... Now I have no plans on trying to breed them because for one, I know nothing about it! And I'm pretty sure breeding siblings would not be a good idea...that being said I would like to get one fixed I don't really know which one I should get fixed. :/ any opinions on this? Anyone that can help that has experienced this situation?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire