jeudi 4 août 2016

General Housing Questions (for 6 Month Olds)

I'm going to be fostering two 6 month old little boys. And even though I've had many chins over the years, I've never had chins this young, so I had a few questions:

1) Does their housing need to be any different than a full-grown chin? I've always had the double critter nation, but I'm wondering if they NEED to be in something smaller for awhile. At the same time, I'm HOPING I can buy something smaller since I will only be their temporary home.

2) Can they have a wheel in their cage? I have two great wheels from Bass Equipment. But I don't know if they are too young for that?

3) Anything else I need to know about what shouldn't be in their cage until they are older? Or what they should have in their at this age?

Any insight is most appreciated! I want to make sure I'm all set for their needs when they arrive.

Thanks,
Kelly


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire