vendredi 26 août 2016

Chinchilla cage questions

Hello, I have a standard gray chinchilla named Gandalf who I've had since birth and is now 3 years old. I currently have a double level ferret nation style cage (off brand from Amazon) the grated floors are covered with cardboard with fleece attached to cover that, I like that better than when I had the bottom floor completely covered in bedding but it still is tedious to remove and clean. I would rather have some sort of permanent floor system preferably a steel material of some sort that way I can just shop vac and wipe the floors. She is potty trained to pee in a glass baking pan with bedding so that won't be a problem. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions as how to go about this or any other alternatives that worked for them?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire