lundi 27 mai 2019

Why is my chinchilla crying?

Hi everyone! So I recently acquired a chinchilla (today is Monday and we got her on Saturday). She has been making what others describe as a crying noise, and we can't figure out why she's doing it. There's not a whole lot of sudden moments or sounds in the room where she's been staying, and she's not really ever in there alone seeing as either myself or my fiance is pretty much always in the room. When we got her she was being kept with another chin, and our suspicions are that she misses her friend, but I want to make sure that it's not something that could be more serious. And if she is missing her cuddle buddy how can we comfort her, and make her less lonley?

Any thoughts or advice is apreciated!

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire