lundi 6 mai 2019

Litter boxes

Hey!

I adopted my chin in October, and she had gone through several homes prior to me. I don’t even know how old she is. I have tried to litter box train her as many ways as I can find, but nothing works.

She’s in a grated cage and usually does urinate in one spot.

I tried to use bedding in places where she peed and put in in the litter box, but she just moved them in the box and slept in it. Silly girl!

I have also tried using a rock, as Chins usually like to pee on them...not mine!

I would really love some help/suggestions if possible. I would really love to get her on fleece, but don’t want to wash and dry fleece every day. I know the saying, “you can’t teach an old dog new tricks,” but I’m willing to try anyway.

Please send any help you can! I deeply appreciate it!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire