samedi 25 mai 2019

Chin passed away

So my Rupert passed away on Sunday. I went into his cage, and he was gone. I had him for 4 months and had taken him to the vet twice. The last time I took him, the vet said he might have a tumour or cyst behind his eye. He was on meds for 10 days, and then about a week after his last meds he passed away. It’s been hard on me, as we also had to put my 15year old dog down on Thursday. It’s really hard because a lot of people don’t think I’m upset about it because I only had my chinchillas for 4 months. So it’s upsetting. So now I have 1 chinchilla, Roodey. He seems to be doing pretty well. His attitude hasn’t changed much, is still playing, and eating. I’m looking at ordering fleece online, and I’m going to try making him a cuddle buddy, to sleep with since he doesn’t have Rupert anymore. Also there has been thunderstorms, so I want to get him something to cuddle if he is scared. Any where you guys order fleece from online? (I’m in Alberta, Canada) And I’m not looking for sympathy, I just wanted to update everyone. :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire