jeudi 16 mai 2019

Scared of jumping?

I recently rescued a female chinchilla from a family that could no longer care for her. Based on what they said, she's about 4 years old. When I went to pick her up they gave me all her belongings which was only her cage (a double ferret nation), a small hammock, some food, her bottle and her dust bath. Other than that there wasn't anything else in her cage, sadly. Now she has a lot more, lots of toys and houses, ECT. But I've noticed that she's scared of jumping and her ramps. She make tiny jumps, like a few inches but even then it'll take her a while. And she will usually just stay on whatever floor she's on just to avoid using the ramp. Is there anything I can do to make her more confortable to jumping?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire