lundi 13 mai 2019

Soft poo

Hey everyone! New owner here. I have a male chinchilla named Deku. After 2 months of waiting to find one I finally did. I brought him home and for the past few days he has seemed very pleased with his new home. However, about a day or two in I noticed he had some soft poo, not always, sometimes his poop is totally normal and other times it's on the softer side. I figured it was from adjusting. However, today I noticed he had pooped 3 larger and much softer poops that began to worry me. He hasn't seemed into his pellets so I called the store and they said their breeder feeds oxbow to their chinchillas, so I amazon primed him some oxbow that will be here tomorrow. I had Kaytee for him but I'll probably stick to oxbow. He eats hay just fine and drinks fairly often and has been quite active. Overall I would say he is healthy but I am worried about his poop. I was hoping someone could offer me advice! My thoughts were that maybe the stress of a new home and the sudden food change has caused this but am not sure. Is this a possibility? Thanks in advance!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire