lundi 6 mai 2019

Hello!

Today, rather suddenly, a chinchilla came into my life! I got my new little friend from a rescue and would just like some good advice in general for him. I know that they can't get too hot and am waiting for a pair of chilling stones to arrive in the mail. I know that they can't get wet, but am seeing conflicting things about how often and how much dust to give them for a bath. I think I have his diet figured out. Hay, pellets, and a mixture of leafy greens and fruits littered in. I'm not sure what kind of toys they like to play with but I bought him an edible house. Bedding for the more in Aspen but I would like to switch over to a paper bedding after this bag is gone, but I don't know if that is better or not for my little fury friend and would like to find out before making the change. Honestly any advice or tips would be great as I have no idea what I've gotten myself into, just that he is a sweetheart and I want to take good care of him and make him happy.

We named him Deku (My Hero Academia reference for those who don't watch anime).



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire