lundi 23 octobre 2017

Rescue Chinny Health Issues

Hi everyone! This is my first post so please bare with me as it is a little long. I got my first chinchilla about two months ago after a lot of research. I moved out of my parents into my own place which could not have dogs or cats. I was so upset. I never thought I would love an animal as much as a dog. Then I met Pickles. I found pickles through a wonderful women who breeds/rescues chins. Pickles was one of her litters. Unfortunately for her he has a kinked tail and was not able to show. I adopted him when he was 10 months old. After a lot of reading I decided to adopt a second chin as he was used to having cagemates. They are currently in their introduction process (yes I’ve done my research). I adopted Poe. He was rescued from an abusive home. He had a very severe ear infection which she treated him for as soon as she rescued him. Unfortunately it was too late. He now has permanent damage. Poe has a lot of balance issues and frequently runs in circles. I’m just curious if anyone else has a similar situation. He’s super sweet and friendly so I’m just trying to give him the best home I can. He has his first vet appt next week. I’m hoping maybe they can do more for him. Does anyone have any tips? Attached is a picture of my sweet boy Pickles 😄



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire