mercredi 25 octobre 2017

Loofah Seeds?

I recently purchased a bag of whole unbleached loofah from a bird toy dealer on Etsy. I had seen people make their own slices out of whole ones. When the package arrived I noticed a lot of seeds in the bag. Upon further examination after cutting one open, I found tons of seeds inside the loofah itself. I’ve never seen this, the ones I had seen didn’t seem to have these seeds. I am now extremely hesitant to give these slices to my boys as I’ve read most seeds are unhealthy if not dangerous.

My question is, is this normal? Are they safe for them with seeds? If not does anyone have a suggestion for removing the seeds (I attempted picking them out, but they were in layers and was very difficult).If these are not safe I have no problem scrapping them, but if they are usable I’d obviously like to use them. Has anyone else encountered this?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire