mercredi 25 octobre 2017

My girls won't let me pick them up

Hi! So, I got two female chinchillas about two months ago now, and while they can run up and down my arms inside the cage without a problem, they won't let me pick them up. My room is impossible to chin-proof, but transporting them from my room to the playpen in the other room is really difficult. I have to use their dust bath, but one of them has started not trusting the dust bath so I had to stop that method. They won't jump into the carrier on their own.

It's also worth noting these girls were already 2 years old when I got them and weren't the best socialized chinchillas in the world. I need to be able to pick them up sometimes for practical reasons and I'm starting to get discouraged. I'm at a loss. Can anyone help? :(


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire