vendredi 21 octobre 2016

Photos of good feet calluses

Hello! I wondered if people would be willing to share photos of their chins' healthy feet?

I know that chins are meant to have some calluses on their feet, but I'm having a hard time finding *good* photos of feet. I'm finding a lot of photos of bumble foot or really soft pink feet (is this a result of having only fleece in the cage...? or just young chins?).

My chins are still young (nearly 7 months) and came to me with fairly soft pink feet, but the pine shelving in their house has definitely given them some calluses. They have a mix of pine wooden shelving, marble tiles, and fleece hammocks. I would love to have a good benchmark to go by to ensure their feet are looking as they should!

Do calluses ever get to a point where you put some bag balm on them, and if so, what will the feet look like? Or should I only be tending to them if I suspect there is a problem...?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire