mardi 4 octobre 2016

Chinchilla odor

Hello everyone,

I've had my chinchilla for about 4-5 months now and the past 3 months he has been litter trained and only pees in his litter pan but recently I have noticed that the odor has gotten stronger (if that makes sense) I clean it ever 2-3 days and usually it was fine but I don't know why it has gotten stronger recently. I'll change the bedding and it will smell by the end of the night. Does anyone have any suggestions for odor control? Any recommendation for different bedding that has worked well for you? I'm currently using "healthy pets critter care" I got it at walmart. I live in a college apartment and he stays in my room with me so it's not like I could move him to another room. Thanks in advance :)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire