mercredi 5 octobre 2016

Female Chinchilla in Northwestern Indiana

I'm going to be moving to Germany in a little less than two months, and I have a 7 year old female chinchilla that needs a good home. Mischki is a standard gray chinchilla that I've had since she was a baby. She's generally sweet and loves scritches under her chin and arms. She's not a huge fan of being picked up, but usually settles down once you have her securely in your arms. She loves to explore, and her favorite wood is apple.

She would come with a full size (two story) ferret nation cage, as well as any odd accessories like ledges, a wheel, dust bath, treats, toys, etc. The cage has bass equipment pans, as well as two sets of fleece lining.

I am willing to drive a few hours to deliver her to a good home. I would ask a $50 relocation fee for the cage and driving. Please let me know as soon as possible. If I am delivering her, I would be free Nov. 13 - Nov. 27.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire