dimanche 9 octobre 2016

Chinchilla dog playpen

Good afternoon. I know this has been asked SEVERAL TIMES, but i've been trying to find a playpen for my adopted chinchilla. I would love to get a dog playpen, but the issues I am having is that the gaps between each wire is way too big, and/or its not tall enough. My chinchilla isnt much of a jumper, but i REALLY dont want to take the risk. I've seen people on here using cardboard, but in order for me to get enough cardboard for his play area, it costs almost $200. And both me and my husband feel like if we're spending that much money, we might as well get a dog pen. I have also heard of people using the bathroom as their play area, but our bathroom is WAY TOO SMALL for that. Not to mention both me and my husband want to be with our chinchilla (Gizmo) while he plays, which would give Giz less room in there.

Any help would really be appreciated. Like I said, I know this question has been asked fifty thousand times already, but I'm stuck. I've looked for more hours than id like to admit online trying to find something suitable for gizmo. I know that people get those pet tents, but I want that to be a last resort, because i dont want him to feel like hes caged off 24/7.

thank you


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire