jeudi 13 octobre 2016

Introducing 2 chins

I bought 2 chins a few months ago, the youngest brother died from cancer. I recently rescued another chin. So the first night I put my new chin Chewy in his new area alone. The second day they had play time together for 2 hours no fights just sniffing and a little chasing. Then they had a few more play times. Well today I moved my original chin squeaker out to the dining room next to chewy chewy seemed to be trying to break there the bars to get squeaker. Well there out together right now and seem to be doing well they had a quick scuffle no bitting. Also the cage doors are open and they have both gone and explored the others cage and neither had a problem or paid the other any mind. They have also switched bath houses on there own. What should I do from here? How should I proceed?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire