samedi 29 août 2015

Positive bonding

Attachment 22203Hi everyone! Just wanted to share a quick story (: about 3 months ago now I adopted a (now 4 mo. Old) female standard she was very very shy and often barked and sometimes bit my boyfriend or I any time either of us were near the cage or refilling her food... BUT last night during our nightly bonding I had my hands just inside the cage for her to smell and she came over and sat on my hands! She was so calm and Friendly, such a nice surprise from our grumpy Callie. It's the little victories that count!

For anyone feeling discouraged about bonding just stick with it. I may have only had her for a couple months but there were some days that I really thought she'd never come around and now she really is warming up! Patience is key.
PHP Code:

[ATTACH]22203[/ATTACH


Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (81.3 KB)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire