lundi 31 août 2015

Chinchilla Bonding in groups of three

So I have been wanting to adopt a chin for a long time now since before I purchased my two boys and I found an add on craigslist close enough for me to drive to. I am not planning for the new chinchilla to be able to bond with my already bonded pair and I have a separate cage prepared for him already and everything. I was however wondering if anyone had any experience in getting two chins to bond with a new chin and if it is a good idea to try or if it could just mess everything else up? I understand about how to slowly introduce chinchillas because it could be dangerous and that some chins will just never bond and only fight. Both of my chinchillas are under 6 months so I wouldn't be planning this until they were over 6 months to a year so that they are not so small and fragile in case an argument did break out. This would be more safe right? or would it be better to introduce them younger? Or just not introduce them at all? Either way I will be happy because I don't plan on them all three bonding but it would make things easier for me so if it is possible I wanted to give it a try.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire