dimanche 23 août 2015

A few q's regarding temp

This was the first summer I had to be Tigger in the basement because I was working full time, usually he was in constant AC upstairs because I was always home, so I have been nervous all summer even though he's been in the basement.

I got a dehumidifier and it works well, but it seems to make the room feel more warm, is this normal? He always seemed comfortable, but I turned it off for a couple days and it seemed a little cooler for some reason, just wondering if this happened with anyone else using a dh. Not sure if I should continue to use it everyday or not.
I wanted to get a portable ac, but can't really put it in the window where he is, so it was pretty useless, I may be able to put it in the other room the ventilation goes outside which I'm checking tomorrow. Anyway, the room would only get between 68-70 degrees with the dehumidifier on all the time, I know that's nearing too warm for a chin, not there yet, but 70 is getting too close imo or at least that's when I always started to get worried.

Also, I noticed some of his fur gets loose, so I guess sheds, not a lot that you can tell where he sheds and it's not all around shedding, is this normal and contributed specifically with temperature or is it normal, is hasn't been happening for awhile just recently.
So I know that's a lot of rambling but I always worry every summer, even though he always does fine, for the first maybe three years him and Eeyore were always in the basement with no dehumidifier and never had an issue. But I still always worry since it can become a big issue quick with the heat.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire