vendredi 19 avril 2019

Unusual dry poops

Hi
My one of chins has been pooping very dry looking.
He eats and drinks well like same as before.
I give him oxbow pellets, timothy hay and no treat.
His poops are getting better after I gave a acidophilus for two days (one each days), gas relief twice a day for three days, but now stopped it to see how it goes since the amount of poops are very good and didn’t want to keep giving them.
I give him tummy massage every night.
I started adding small amount of oat hay from oxbow.
2 nights ago I gave a piece of goji berry.

When play time, he poops a lot more than before, his fresh ones look good, some are slightly cracked, but not hard.

I don’t know if I keep giving a acidophilus and gas relief.
I attached the pics of them that I took it this morning.
They are all dry looking.

Thank you,



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire