dimanche 21 avril 2019

Succulents safe to live with?

Succulents seem to be growing in popularity, especially here in New England. I wanted to get a little one (I'm in a "studio," w/some extra walls lol) since as I research them more, I find the idea of oxygen for better sleep via succulents appealing.
Are plants like succulents or plants in general ever harmful to be breathed in by chins? I'd have it in my bedroom where he also lives. It's not like I'm going to put a little pine, white willow, hemlock forest up in my room or anything, heh.
But seriously, is it just eating toxic plants in general or if they inhaled the smell of toxic plants that's as bad? (I CLEARLY would never even play the game of risk with woods like the aforementioned that we know make all the major toxic lists, just a what-if question, especially for lesser known ones!)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire