mardi 21 août 2018

Warm Feet

So my female chinchillas Bijou’s feet are nomally cold, but I noticed this morning they’re warm. They’re not red, bleeding, or cracked just a little warmer than usual. Is this cause for concern? I’ve also noticed sometimes when she sits she tends to sit back on her heels so that the front of her feet aren’t touching the grounds is this normal or is she in some kind of pain? I’ve got wooden shelves in her cage, a lava ledge, we’ve got a fleece floor and a brick to help her wear down her toenails. So she’s got a variety of safe surfaces, I’m going to go to the pet store and invest in some bird perches to give her some variety and less flat surfaces to see if that helps but in the mean time is there anything I should be doing?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire