jeudi 2 août 2018

Reintroducing chins

Hi all,
I currently have 2 rescue chins, they are both neutered males Furby is just over 1 year old and his brother Bailey who is about 8 months old. I had absolutely no intention of getting them but Furby was due to be put to sleep because he needed to have a leg amputated and his previous owners wouldn't pay for the surgery, they gave me his brother a week later and that re intro went well. In fact I just popped them both in the cage together, Furby was still in hospital recovering from his surgery. Now they have offered me the parents of my boys. Obviously a female and the male who is also neutered. I would like to know if you think it will be possible to reintroduce them to where they can all live together. I am a new chin owner so I am pretty clueless with regards to this.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire