mercredi 22 août 2018

Considering a new cage

I’m considering getting a new cage for Ripley. I was looking at the Ferret and Critter Nation 2 Level. I’m leaning toward the FN because it bolts together and seams sturdier. (Ripley currently is in a cage with 1 inch spacing & that is fine)

Couple questions:
1. If the FN bolts together, then can I unassemble and reassemble a couple times a year? (I spend a couple months a year in another state)
2. Is the cage ready to go after you buy it or are there accessories that I’d need to purchase or modifications that need to be made? (I have her water and food things-I mean for the cage itself.)
3. Is it better to use fleece liners with these than bedding? Seems that the bedding would just go out the sides of the cage onto the floor. If so, who sells them and how often do you need to change them? Ripley drinks/pees a lot!

Thanks!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire