mercredi 22 août 2018

I have a question about chinchillas being together

I have one chinchilla named Merlin, he's around 2 years old and he lives alone in his cage. I know chins are supposed to be in pairs but he is right beside my bed and gets constant attention he's never alone except for when I go out in the day. I am getting a hedgehog and I know that both animals temperatures are very different. I don't wanna get rid of him so unfortunately I need to move him out of my room and into a different room in my house. I refuse to leave him in a new room by himself because he will get very lonely so I'm looking for into getting another chinchilla for my merlin but I don't know if I should get a male or a female. Merlin is a male and I don't want baby chins but if I get a male I don't want them fighting. I need help!!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire