mardi 9 juillet 2019

My new chinchilla was bitten, what do I do?

Hi, last night my first chinchilla (Rocket) got out of his cage because I accidentally left the top door open. My second chinchilla (Bilbo) follows Rocket around from his cage during playtime; he seems to want to fight but I’m not positive. I’m guessing Rocket and Bilbo fought through the cage bars because Bilbo had a bite mark on his cheek. It’s red and looks like it bled. He keeps rubbing his nose with his hand, so it’s evidently bothering him. After seeing this I don’t think I’m ever going to try and introduce the two. What can I do to help Bilbo be more comfortable?

(I’m sorry the image isn’t too clear, it was difficult to take a picture of Bilbo since he wouldn’t stop moving. He has a red mark on his cheek) Attachment 22876


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0134.jpg (10.0 KB)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire