lundi 19 mars 2018

Why is he doing this every night now?

I got my chinchilla a few months ago at the beginning of the new year.
I noticed just once after about two months that he sprayed urine. I didn't think much of it, but this past month he's been doing it daily.

I never actually see him do it, but every morning I notice it.
His cage has wheels on it so I wheel him into the restroom area. It's dark and quiet at night. (My hedgehog is too scared to come out when he hears my chinchilla play.) There is always pee sprayed on the counter when I wake up. Today there was a pile of urine on the floor. He typically is spraying from the same area on the same side of the cage. I also noticed he's not using his litter box like he use to.

What do I do? :(
Should I maybe move his litter box to the side hes spraying?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire