jeudi 1 mars 2018

Randomly crying and racing around?

Hiya,
So recently one of my boys has developed a strange habit, every now and again he will randomly start crying and race around his cage, occasionally doing a little hop or two. He seems to be panicking as when he's racing round he regularly misjudges and bumps into things or slips off ledges. Originally I thought it was just when he was asleep and he had a nightmare or something, but I've been observing him more and he does it when he's awake too now.

I check him over every time it happens and he seems perfectly normal, he's eating, drinking, and pooping as usual, his teeth look fine and I've checked him for fur rings, the only thing that's odd is his crying and racing round?

It started out once every few days but it's been increasing, he does it a couple of times a day now and it scares the life out of me every time.
The only thing I can think of is maybe he's spooked since I brought another chin home (about 2 months ago) to try and bond him with, but he does it even when I've moved the newer chin into another room?

Does anybody have any experiences with their chin behaving like this and know what it could be?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire