vendredi 23 février 2018

Please help chinchilla was attacked

Okay I am seriously trying to figure out this website, I just made an account today. My chinchillas were accidentally put together, I have had them for years and knew they didn’t like each other but 2 nights ago they got to each other and joy beat up pippi. She is missing almost all of her fur and has a bunch of bite marks over her skin. I didn’t think it was that bad and now she isn’t on painkillers and antibiotics but she isn’t normally really hyper and she is not moving a lot, she is breathing pretty heavy, has a wet belly, shivers every time she breaths, avoids opening her eyes, and looks fairly uncomfortable, and won’t go to the water bottle or food dish herself, however if I bring them to her she will take a little bitty drink and eat a small piece of oat or apple, not near enough though. I am really scared, what should I do?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire