jeudi 1 février 2018

2 Males need a home in Georgia

Through a series of very unfortunate and sad events I have 2 male chinchillas that need to be rehomed. I have been put into a position where I can no longer care for them.

I'm located in north Georgia and would really like to try to find someone local - either a rescue or a person who would like to bring these 2 sweet boys into their family. I refuse to put them on Craigslist or any sites like that, as too many people don't know how to take care of these great creatures.

I will give everything that I have for them along with them to the right person. That includes the Ferret Nation/Critter Nation 182 cage that they are in, the top and bottom of the cage have the nice pans from Bass that fit perfectly. I have a ton of fleeces that fit the pans, water bottles, apple sticks, 2 chin spin 15" wheels, etc.

The only down side to these boys is that they don't get along. They have to be kept separate, I never had the time to truly introduce them the right way.

If anyone in the area can help me, I would really appreciate it. I need to get these poor guys in to a new home as soon as possible.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire