jeudi 25 janvier 2018

Male with Females and Neutering

So I currently have 2 female chinchillas (Elsa and Bella) housed together in a triple unit FN. I'm thinking about adding in a third chin which wouldn't happen until at least this fall or winter if I decide to do so. I was wondering about the possibilty of the potential third chinchilla being a male. If I did so I would want to have him neutered of course (not looking to breed). I tried doing some research on housing a male with females as well as some research on neutering. Most of what I found was to not house multiple males with females and as far as neutering some sites completely recommend against it and others make it out to not be a big deal. What are your thoughts on a male with 2 females and neutering?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire