jeudi 4 janvier 2018

Cage 'guard'?

I've asked this question before but I haven't really had luck finding something yet.
My younger cat is always bothering my chinchilla, to the point where I am unable to give him access to the lower half of his CN(I kept him on one level when he was sick but haven't been able to open it up again). The cat jumps on the cage a lot, and he's just overall annoying. Nothing I do will stop his behavior, I just have to make it work. He's only in that room at night because he can't be trusted elsewhere, so it's not an all day thing.
His claws are dull and trimmed very short so I'm not really concerned about injuries at this point.

The chinchilla actually enjoys it I think, he doesn't appear stressed and will even taunt him into jumping up there.

I thought about getting a play pen and looping that around the bottom half as an extra barrier but I wasn't sure how to attach it or if that would even help. Enclosing it completely is not an option, fleece won't work because he just moves it... So I'm just looking for other ideas/suggestions. It doesn't have to be pretty.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire