samedi 13 janvier 2018

Chinchilla Pooping/not Pooping - HELP!

Hi - had my Chin for less than a month. He seemed to be pooping all the time - then yesterday, suddenly didn't poop all day. I got concerned - mind you - Mon-Thurs he is in may office and while he sleeps a lot - he is used to my movements and gets up to eat a little/drink a little, etc... Fri - I was with why toddler age son all day and he was left alone most of the day - so he pretty much slept all day. Also, we just replaced the water bottle with a glass one and it seemed to not give the water as easily as the plastic one we had. I gave him attention last night - he ran around, ate a bunch of hay and drank a bunch of water (we put the old water bottle back) and he pooped a normal amount in the night. But then today after the morning activity - I was not around much of the day and same routine - he is moving around now, eating - I'm in the office - but again no poops yet - which is what happened yesterday - it took like an hour and then the poop came back. Is this remotely normal? Should I be getting him into the vet? His poop from last night looked normal not constipated - I looked up images. Help? Thank you.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire