dimanche 1 septembre 2019

Quality Cage Crafters Mansion Deluxe Set Up

Hello! I'm new here, but not new to chinchillas. I've had Diego for about three months and he is happy and healthy. I splurged and got the Quality Cage deluxe bundle mansion... It has basically everything, and I also got the litter pan.

Problem and questions. I've had it set up, but it's not ideal. How do you use the cage guards? We figure out the shelf guards but really can't make the bottom cage guards work. He's still a baby, potty training isn't really going well, so I use pellet bedding.

I am trying to figure out an ideal set-up to make it easier to clean up and there were no instructions with any of the products. I spent over $800 on everything, so I want it to be the best it can be!

Another question. How do you clean the pine shelves and accessories if the chinchilla urinates on them? He doesn't usually, it's only happened once, but I'm not sure the most effective and safest way to do it!

Thanks for any input, I tried searching the forums, but I'm new and came up with nothing.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire