mercredi 4 septembre 2019

is this ear mites/infection?

okay i know you guys are probably sick of me sending so many questions but i'm a first time owner and even the tiniest things make me freak out and run to google to see if my chin is healthy or not so basically my chin has dry ears from dust baths i saw someone say that i shouldn't apply anything on his ears aka no vaseline or balm and that i should just limit his bath time my problem is that his ears don't like dry it kind of looks like ear mites i've seen rabbits with mites before and it kinda looks similar i'll post a link to the video even though chinchilla's and rabbits are different and even though my chin poops just fine eats and drinks water just fine and isn't showing signs of illness i can't help but freak out since ear mites/infection are pretty serious here's a video i took of his ears: https://www.instagram.com/p/B2AE8fdl...d=b44piqsb7z8b if the link doesn't work the IG is called chinchillano7 i made it just so i can post the video


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire