mardi 5 février 2019

How long did it take to bond with your chin?

Hello,

After lots of trial and error I now have a succesfully bonded pair of chins, my first chin (also in this pair) bonded really quickly with me. After 4 days he would already come up to the cage bars if I called his name and after 1 week when I first put my hands in he imediately jumped on my arms and hands. My new chin (have him 4 days now) is another story, I had to pick him up to move to my dorm after he was home for 3 days and I think this might have scarred him. He will flee everytime he sees me. I have been talking to him, his cage is right next to my couch so he will get used to me being there and let him smell my hands through the cage. I have a feeling he will be much harder to bond with (he is now 3 years old). How long did it take you to bond with your chins and what did you do to bond with them?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire