jeudi 21 février 2019

Chinchilla depressed from bonding?

Hello, I am not sure if my chin, Mama, has been depressed from bonding with my newer chin, Coco. We have done side by side cage, swapping dust baths and toys, and they have playtime together now. They get along quite well aside from the occasional squabble, which we break apart and return them to their cages immediately. I’m worried for mama because for the short period she was living alone, she was active in her cage and very respondent to me. Always coming up when I walked by and would run up and down. Now she sits at the bottom of her cage, nearest to Coco’s cage, and is very quiet. Her eating seems to be fine although she has been picky at her grass since she prefers the grass Coco came with. Her poops are large and moist and her fur has been growing back. She seems overall healthy and not lethargic or anything, but just isn’t as active and responding as she was? Mama is 6 and coco is 1.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire