mardi 11 septembre 2018

Unexplained Weight loss

I was wondering if anyone has experienced a heavier chin loosing weight on their own without illness? My vet said my chin seems healthy, but she keeps loosing weight. She is a little on the heavier side so it could be a good thing. My concern is why is she loosing weight? There have been no diet changes. She is down to 800g. This time last month (8/13) she was 829g and the month before that (7/9) she was 866g. She has no other symptoms and actually seems to have more energy and bigger poops. Should I bring her to another vet or let her be and just keep an eye on her for other symptoms? Has anymore experienced unexplained weight loss without an underlying illness?

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire