mardi 4 septembre 2018

HELP!! My girl has skin/fur loss problem

Hi All,

My girl is 6-month old and I just took her home a month ago. Two weeks ago, I found her left hand (near the paw) is getting bald and I thought maybe she chew her fur loss or something else. But then I found out her chin has a human finger tip range fur loss when she raised her head up to drink water. I was shocked cause that area usually is covered by fur and is not easy to see. I am now giving her taking dust bath every day and add in anti-fungal power spray to see if any improvement. But I'm still worried about her. Is anyone know it looks like fungus? Mite? Water? Pee infection? Any suggestion and solution?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0475.JPG (34.8 KB)
File Type: jpg IMG_0492.jpg (82.7 KB)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire