vendredi 14 septembre 2018

Chinchilla kit help!!!

Hello, so I am a momma to 6 lovely chinchillas!! Yes 6! I need some help with my 2 baby kits. I recently got 2 baby kits today on 9/14/18 with both parents mom and dad ( I was originally supposed to be buying just a boy kit however the girl selling them couldn’t manage having time for them anymore so she gave me all 4. However I have noticed since I’ve moved the mom and babies out of the container they were transported in to a ferret nation cage with their mom they have not nursed any milk from the mom at all! They are only about 1.5/2 weeks old and it worries me because I know they needs moms milk till about 8 weeks. The 2 baby kits 1 boy & 1 girl get along very well and stay close with each other however the mom has not nurses either of them since being in the cage! The mom does sit near them however isn’t nursing them.
Question 1: How do I know if the mom isn’t producing any milk?
2: what’s a formula I can feed the baby kits?
3: how much can I feed them and when should I be feeding? Is it every 2-3 he’s?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire