dimanche 8 juillet 2018

Soon to be Chinchilla Owner

Hi there! I just joined this forum today in the hopes I can learn a bit more of the ins and outs to owning a chinchilla before I bring one into my house.

I know they need to be kept cool, not above 75 degrees or that can cause problems. Is central air conditioning reliable enough in that case, or would I need to invest in a portable air conditioner? I'm in Southern California, and we just had a ridiculous heat wave. So how should I proceed?

So this is the cage I was thinking of getting:

I know the metal bars at the bottom won't really work but that can be taken out so it's just the pan at the bottom.

I want to know as much as I possibly can and set things up to be the best they can before I actually get my chinchilla. So any and all further information would be seriously appreciated!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire