mercredi 4 juillet 2018

Is there something wrong with them?

I have two chins that I'm trying to bond together. It's not working very well so far but that's not what this is about.

They both seem more easy going then chins I see on YouTube. They dont chew as much (other then pumice and willow balls) and they arnt into jumping around in their cage

One of them is a black velvet and he is a bit older then a year. He loves to run on his wheel. He's definitely more active then the other one but I'm concerned that he may not be chewing enough. I provide him with many toys.

My other chin is a mosaic and he is 3-4 years old. He is in a smaller cage but that's only because I wanna move them both to the double critternation cage. Is has levels but has no since for ledges. He runs on his flying saucer sometimes but not as obsessively. The only thing I have seen him chew on is wicker balls, hay and sometimes pumice. Most of the day he sleeps. I have even pulled an all nighter to see if he's more active at night but he isnt.

Do you have any idea what could be wrong with him? Should I take him for a check up?

(Side note I have had my black velvet chin for 2-3 months and my mosaic chin for about a month now)

Thank you in advance!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire