mardi 3 juillet 2018

After Dental Surgery Help

My chinchilla Moxxi got dental surgery yesterday and I've been through this before with her. This time is a bit different. So after I brought her home in a carrier from the vets she was active when bringing her home. I fed her some of the critical care and she ate it easily. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XB2fCx85ug

She also went from being active, to sleeping all the time. I'm assuming that's from the surgery.

I tried feeding her later on that night she did not want to eat anymore, so I had to force feed her. This morning I had to force feed her again, and in the afternoon. As vet said she should be getting about 3-5ml of critical care. How could she go from willingly to eat her food as shown in video. To not wanting it in her mouth one bit? I know she might be still in pain, but her meds should've helped her with that. Give me some ideas, I'm getting lost.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire